Upcoming team up training event: Influencing & Negotiation, by Green Door People Development
Course: Influencing & Negotiation
Trainer: Green Door People Development
Venue: Glass Box, Taunton Library, Paul Street, TA1 3XZ
Date & Time: Weds 20th June, 10:00 – 16:30
Aimed at: Anyone looking to explore the dynamics of influence and enhance negotiation skills in order to achieve win-win outcomes. This workshop enables participants to focus on their live workplace challenges - and to leave with clear next steps and confidence to move forwards.
Trainer: It will be delivered by Carly Catchpole, a Director at Green Door. Carly is an ILM qualified coach and trainer, with over 15 years experience, training many different organisations, from the likes of the National Trust and county councils, through to Mulberry and Elemis.
The course has been designed to suit the team up training group format, and will address elements such as:
· Sources of organisational and individual power and networks
· Personal networks and action planning to increase sphere of influence
· Negotiating objectives – both short- and long-term
· Interactive negotiation challenges
· Understanding your ‘default’ negotiation position and its implications
For more details, contact team up training